Here’s the book list for the upcoming (and first) semester at Cedarville.
- The Story of Christianity by Justo L. Gonzalez
- Telling the Truth: The Gospel as Tragedy, Comedy, and Fairy Tale by Frederick Buechner
- Evangelism after Christendom by Bryan Stone
- In Search of a Confident Faith by J.P. Moreland
- Systematic Theology by Wayne Grudem
- Hollywood Worldviews by Brian Godawa
- unChristian by Dave Kinnaman and Gabe Lyons
I like this book list a whole lot better than what I’ve had the past few semesters at Kent. I plan on actually reading the required reading this time around. Guess thats what happens when you change majors. But more on that later.